need help on a quetion please asap

hey i got a 91 crx si with a b18 in it...... new injectors were put in and it runs now but once you give it gas and try to rev it it wants to bog down and the fuel pressure is still high after a new regulator was put in... any ideas??? tryin to get fixed today

LOL yeah i brought it to a shop and they cant figure it out they have a guy who works on imports comin in see what he says... now its starving for fuel and they cant figure it out so he called that import guy in im waitin to see what he says

hey i got a 91 crx si with a b18 in it...... new injectors were put in and it runs now but once you give it gas and try to rev it it wants to bog down and the fuel pressure is still high after a new regulator was put in... any ideas??? tryin to get fixed today

seeing how its a swap make sure you have a ressistor box and its setup right . im gonna bet this is your issue

Archived