Blinding people, with color.

because HIDs require different housings that regular halogen bulbs.

but if you want scattered light, blind oncoming drivers, and worse output then stock lights, then sure get HIDs so you can have a cool color

i dont want color, i just want super bright white lights

I didn't want color before. I was gonna get 6k, but ended up getting 8k.

silverstars are probably the best thing out there then.

or retrofit some projectors

I had Silverstar Ultras, but one blew up inside my headlight. I'll get some projectors eventually. I want to find these aftermarket Accord headlights with projectors that aren't those gay ass one-piecers. They look like this.

ORHLX-HR3002A521102A-SY.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

Then see if I could swap out the lens from that projector and fit the projector lens off the TSX's assembly.

because HIDs require different housings that regular halogen bulbs.

but if you want scattered light, blind oncoming drivers, and worse output then stock lights, then sure get HIDs so you can have a cool color

Reason why i dont have HID'S

I didn't want color before. I was gonna get 6k, but ended up getting 8k.

I had Silverstar Ultras, but one blew up inside my headlight. I'll get some projectors eventually. I want to find these aftermarket Accord headlights with projectors that aren't those gay ass one-piecers. They look like this.

ORHLX-HR3002A521102A-SY.jpg

DSC_0049-1.jpg

Then see if I could swap out the lens from that projector and fit the projector lens off the TSX's assembly.

you need that lip.ftw

I hate people like you at night! Blinding the FU*K out of me for no good reason. I hope it burns when you pee.

I actually passed by this guy who always has his highs on driving in the back roads at night. For the first time, turned them off passing me.

so now youre that guy

Yes. Ask Preston. Alot of hicks that are dicks around here, especially if you have a lower car than a lifted truck or a Honda for that matter... or at least where I go.

we should all just get spot lights on the top of our cars...like a rally car haha

I was gonna get a roof basket and do that. :laugh:

I will solve the "getting blinded by guys like you" problem i have when i get my truck. I will have every hella light made on the front of my truck.. leave them brights on if you want to.

made me lol. im gonna design a rig for my hatch starting tomorrow lol

Archived