uh oh. don tdownload halo 3 illegally

dam, and i almost downlaoded it and played it

luckily, i have run out of dvds so i couldnt.

but i dont think i would be brave enough to try to play it this early

maybe a week before at the most

or just be patient and wait with everyone else

Too bad Microsoft doesnt ban modders now with rapid fire controllers...

Check this out...before you use to fire your pistol as fast as you want the legit way

Here's a vid i made of me shooting my controller so kats can see I dont need to mod

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="385">

On a side note, this is a55 backwards they recently had an update for COD4 and they put a patch in for people that can shoot semiautos fast just with their hands...they need to put a patch to regulate the fire of a modded controller....god they are so a55backwards

I don't play games online anyways, I prefer to sit next to a friend and play, it's more fun to talk crap with the person sitting right next to me than talking crap to some random 12 year old kid. So yeah, I download games too, I'll admit it.

I don't play games online anyways, I prefer to sit next to a friend and play, it's more fun to talk crap with the person sitting right next to me than talking crap to some random 12 year old kid. So yeah, I download games too, I'll admit it.

and it makes it great when you can sneak a sucker punch to get the win haha

Archived