2 Questions

TrnsDoctr'sSol

well the first question is, does anyone know where i can get a radiator support for my 95 thats not going to cost me an arm and a leg?

and under hard acceleration, a trusted mechanic told me, my valves ping, im not sure what would cause this i hear it but it doesnt seem to be affecting anything, but i don't like it. any tips??

yeah i''ve been to every last junkyard in the area and can't even find a civic in the right year range! only one place deffinately had them but they wanted $200 and its not a prefomance issue its just cosmetic as you can see in the pic if i knew how to put it up lol. i'll deffinately check those places tho. any ideas about the "ping"

in order to post a pic just upload them to photobucket (takes about 30 seconds to make an account)

once you upload the pic there, copy the address with the tags, then just paste it here

any ideas about the "ping"

The only thing you can do about that is get your valves adjusted. It's probably not that big a deal, but you should probably either get it done or do it yourself. Valve tap is usually just annoying, not particularly damaging.

yeah as long as it can all be bolted and unbolted i shouldn't have any problems, but with my luck it wont b the only thing bent

nothing is bolted its tack welded u have to weld the new one on and clean up and welds and so on..

fun fun fun i guess this project will have to wait then

its really not bad. if you like to see more check out my build thread. it shows everything i have done. From wrecking it to replacing all that and at i had to go through

Archived