dillema

SiRacer

HI i've got a 88 crx dx with a zc and some other goodies and i'm not really getting the speed i want out of it not to mention oi cna't drive people and soon i may have an opportunity to sell it for 5-6 grand which i may be able to get a 240sx and swap a RE25DET with 250 horses.

but i really love how my crx handles, it may not be the fastest tihng on the world but it handles like a dream

should i do it?

throw a b16a or b18c1 in the crx and add a turbo... you'll be seeing better power then ;) :laugh:

as far as 240s, i'm personally not a fan, but aside from that, they are the "cool" car to have right now. i have in my sig on another forum "240s are the new Civics... everyone either has one, is getting one, or wants one". visit any forums these days, and you'll see the growing amount of people who are cashing in their hondas for 240s... :crazy:

the crx is a nice lightweight platform with a lot of potential. if you just spend the money for a better swap, you'll see better results. you could even go n/a if you wanted... there are n/a CRXs running 8s or 9s.

throw a b16a or b18c1 in the crx and add a turbo... you'll be seeing better power then ;) :laugh:

as far as 240s, i'm personally not a fan, but aside from that, they are the "cool" car to have right now. i have in my sig on another forum "240s are the new Civics... everyone either has one, is getting one, or wants one". visit any forums these days, and you'll see the growing amount of people who are cashing in their hondas for 240s... :crazy:

the crx is a nice lightweight platform with a lot of potential. if you just spend the money for a better swap, you'll see better results. you could even go n/a if you wanted... there are n/a CRXs running 8s or 9s.

Just stick with the CRX unless you like jumping on bandwagons. As far as 8 and 9 second NA CRX's..... those are non existant.

Archived