check this video out

TrueSi

• 1 month later...
Vipers are ok I just dont like the cocky guys who drives them they think they are all than but they still get whoop by 4 bangers :laugh:

Not much truth in that statement, or at least its a little vague. You make it sound as though 4 cylinder cars are running around right and left beating Vipers, which just isnt the case. Fact is there are VERY few street legal 4 bangers that can hang with, much less beat a Viper.

But again, thats a 1 in 10000 occurrence. Hell, I can eat vipers and crap for lunch, but that doesnt mean that RX7's are smoking Vipers on a daily basis. It just happens that mine is heavily modded, stock for stock, it would kick my @$$. and without being even more heavily modded than my rx7, hondas wont even come close. Its comparing apples to oranges, sure an EXTENSIVELY modded civic could beat a STOCK Viper, but ANY highly modded car could do that. imagine if the Viper had the same mods to it, then whod see who's tail lights?

i personally like lookin at viper's tail lights :D it makes me feel better that my $15k is treating me very well....and it also makes me wonder how he would like lookin at the civic's tails if i had 80k to drop into it! lol

Archived