me vs mustang gt

not to bring back an old thread but i just came across it. and at that time of the video my car had bald street tires and was not tuned. it had been together for 2 days after the head and cam swap. here is some videos of my car. and it has the stock manifolds and a catback not a "Full" exhaust and it stil has the stock air intake. it made 298 rwhp and 315 torque. with headers and cai it will be over the 300rwhp mark. in the first vid it had exhaust tips in the second and third i took em off. this is a low 13 second car the prelude is a low 15 second car. ill get some track videos up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQNCrQWIwY...feature=channel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well everyone im sure thinks this is just a run of the mill mustang GT, but i assure you, this car is built up.

but you raced me before the tune. so who knows what power it was making then it was running rich and missing a little bit. and i shru first and second.my rev limiter was also at 5600 now its at 6200]

Archived