me vs mustang gt

So you found and raced one of the slowest Mustang GT's ever built. 94/98's were PATHETIC.

If you payed attention, you would notice that this mustang has PI heads and stage 2 cams, so it is essentially a 99-04 mustang AND it has stage 2 cams

If the mustang didnt spin 1st all the way out, im sure you wouldnt have seen anything but his tail lights.

That would have just helped me beat him more, spinning doesnt help you go quicker

lol @ everyone slamming him. a 2.2 kept up with a 5.0, not bad.

Thanks dude

I gotta hand it to that lude.

Comparing their driving, nice job to the Prelude guy!

Did you guys notice how the Mustang guy wasn't keeping it straight at all?!

Thanks again :D

I think OP likes turtles.

Absolutely

BTW, Ben, you are a douchebag.

I bet you wouldnt have ish to say to my face sisterbanger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, you do have my favorite generation 'Lude, to boot. Those things look so nice and can be pretty nasty on the road. Come down to florida tomorrow so we can have a run before i get rid of the car :)

BTW, Ben, you are a douchebag.

I bet you wouldnt have ish to say to my face sisterbanger

lmao @ pi, as though that genuinely makes a difference. mild portwork. as far as sisterbanging goes, does that lame ass redneck/inbred remark stem from the fact taht i'm in the south? by my count i could call you a yeti fracker and yet it'd make no sense, much like your "sisterbanger"..

in any case, you're right; i wouldn't have anything to say to your face. i don't generally hang with assclowns who think that by beating a slow car that makes them that funky shiznit.

however, i definitely wouldn't mind giving you a courtesy punch in the face.

And it should be noted.."stage 2" cams.. Yea..sounds Gran Turismoish..but anyway; doubt that Mustang has even broken the 300rwhp mark.

i think calling ben a douchebag on the interwebz only makes him happier that he got to you.

i gave op props for keeping up with a car that has a 2x bigger motor (albeit only having half the techno wizardry). but ben does have a point. the mustang made around 225 to the flywheel and weighs like 3500lb. the lude makes about the same power and weighs in around 3000lb.with the bolt ons i'm sure the stang has a much better power to weight and with better traction upgrades he would have walked you, given how quickly he caught up.

and why do ppl give gt's such a bad rap? they are not epically fast but they sure aren't slow

They're a happy medium. If he'd have been foolish enough to try a bolt on LT1 F-body or even a stock A4 auto LS1 f-body the outcome would've been MASSIVELY different.

hehe ben, i like you. you're always so much fun to argue with. so cold... calculating... and accurate. you're perfect nemesis potential.

dr-evil.JPG

Im only arguing with you because i know you wont care, the sisterbanger comment was in no way directed at you being from the south, but it doesnt let you cuss on here so i had to think of something because it doesnt matter and this is over the internet. Go ahead call me an assclown, if you call me that i have succeeded because you just made me laugh at the word assclown

The fact of the matter is, That mustang DOES have PI heads from a 2001 GT. A stock 2001 GT makes 260 crank HP. This car also has hitech stage 2 cams, which have good lift to them, they are ground by comp cams, which is giving him at least 15 more, so this car is making AT THE VERY LEAST LEAST 270 crank HP. Not to mention the gears arent stock 3.23s, they are 3.73s, which do make a difference, and along with this stuff, the car has full intake, 75mm TB, upper plenum and full exhaust.

But i guess that car runs the exact same thing as a STOCK 98 GT huh, cmon guys, cant anyone ever just say nice run?

They're a happy medium. If he'd have been foolish enough to try a bolt on LT1 F-body or even a stock A4 auto LS1 f-body the outcome would've been MASSIVELY different.

LS1's scare me... they are actually the one car i've tied with that i've raced so far. no joke, but it was from a bit of a roll. only reason i got him was the whole brake boosting jump start. It was a ws6 that belonged to someone a few town over... said my car was one of the sickest 4 bangers he's rolled with... and this was 3 days after i got the car running ^.^

Im only arguing with you because i know you wont care, the sisterbanger comment was in no way directed at you being from the south, but it doesnt let you cuss on here so i had to think of something because it doesnt matter and this is over the internet. Go ahead call me an assclown, if you call me that i have succeeded because you just made me laugh at the word assclown

The fact of the matter is, That mustang DOES have PI heads from a 2001 GT. A stock 2001 GT makes 260 crank HP. This car also has hitech stage 2 cams, which have good lift to them, they are ground by comp cams, which is giving him at least 15 more, so this car is making AT THE VERY LEAST LEAST 270 crank HP. Not to mention the gears arent stock 3.23s, they are 3.73s, which do make a difference, and along with this stuff, the car has full intake, 75mm TB, upper plenum and full exhaust.

But i guess that car runs the exact same thing as a STOCK 98 GT huh, cmon guys, cant anyone ever just say nice run?

nice run!

maybe if you started the thread with a better comment than "ill pwn you in a race" thinking that you have the fastest car around, you would've gotten a better response.

you should also take your racing to the track

nice run!

maybe if you started the thread with a better comment than "ill pwn you in a race" thinking that you have the fastest car around, you would've gotten a better response.

you should also take your racing to the track

yeah don't be racing on rarely traveled, fully visible backroads....thats how you hit crap in the road and get a flat.

I'm only ribbing, feg. Sisterbanger was teh funny. Lest we not use numbers from newer cars in figuring power though. Cammed 99/04 GT's aren't that impressive anyway. Very seldom do I see them break well into the 300whp range.

As for LSx and LT1's..lulz.

Good run though, admittedly.

LS1's scare me... they are actually the one car i've tied with that i've raced so far. no joke, but it was from a bit of a roll. only reason i got him was the whole brake boosting jump start. It was a ws6 that belonged to someone a few town over... said my car was one of the sickest 4 bangers he's rolled with... and this was 3 days after i got the car running ^.^

I genuinely regret ever having sold my WS6. Had an interior only a mother could love, but God would it move.

• 2 weeks later...

well everyone im sure thinks this is just a run of the mill mustang GT, but i assure you, this car is built up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is rediculous. you found the only mustang with half decent mods thats somehow insanely slow and decided to race it. (im being a complete ass) def. give some props to your lude. idc how you analyze and much you guys argue on here. it is what it is.

ok

My car, along with this mustang are slow and pitiful. They are poor excuses for vehicles and can never measure up to anything, not even a kia rio.

There i said what everyone wanted me to say

ok

My car, along with this mustang are slow and pitiful. They are poor excuses for vehicles and can never measure up to anything, not even a kia rio.

There i said what everyone wanted me to say

not everything

• 2 weeks later...

Archived