2004 Honda Accord hit and run. repairs needed

Maile09

Hit and run. Does anyone know what the cost would be including labor to completely replace the bumper, side tail light and rear drivers side panel of a 2004 Honda Accord Sedan? My insurance has a deductible of $1000 and I'm wondering if I should fix it on my own or file through my insurance company.

Hit and run. Does anyone know what the cost would be including labor to completely replace the bumper, side tail light and rear drivers side panel of a 2004 Honda Accord Sedan? My insurance has a deductible of $1000 and I'm wondering if I should fix it on my own or file through my insurance company.

Depends on how badly the panel is damaged. Pictures would help us.

If that quarter panel really needs to be replaced, you should definitely let the insurance company pay. The total bill with parts, labour, paint and all would probably be close to $2500-$3500

But usually if the quarter panel is damaged to that point, the car would be considered totaled. Pics. Please.

By the way, $1000 deductible is terrible.

If that quarter panel really needs to be replaced, you should definitely let the insurance company pay. The total bill with parts, labour, paint and all would probably be close to $2500-$3500

But usually if the quarter panel is damaged to that point, the car would be considered totaled. Pics. Please.

By the way, $1000 deductible is terrible.

Exactly. My collision deductible is $500.

Archived