Importing a new Type-R

joecollins2

I went to the Honda dealership about 20 miles away from here and asked the new car manager, since he's a friend of mine, if there was any way to import a new Civic Type-R and he gave me a blank stare and said he didn't know. Then I drove another 40 miles to the Acura/Porsche dealership and asked the new car butthead there if there was any way to get a new Integra Type-R. He told me that since this wasn't Japan he had no idea of what to do. I didn't ask when I was in FL over the weekend since they can do anything there but I guess I'll have to ask next time I go. Anyways, does anyone have any ideas if there are any places that will import them to the US?? I want one really bad! Preferably the Integra Type-R.....

I did a search a few months ago on aol and found a place that does CTR's and ITR's. The ITR's are about $27,000, plus shipping. Contact j-garage. He is very helpful and responds quickly.

yeah www.j-garage.com, if that doesn't work try motorex.

either way you are wasting your money joe. you are a true stunner.

you are a true stunner.

w00t :laugh: w00t

Archived