'92 hatch with '00 front end convertion

TrueSi

Well currently I have a lot of ideas on my mind I would like to paint it the same red it has because the 5th gen Si's are hard to find on red, or I was also thinking on the new BMW grey it kind of looks like a gunmetal color but darker. Im also taking suggestions so let me know your ideas.

like it a lot man! do the work yourself? howmuch you have into it now in parts/labor?

as for the color........i love pearl paint...i have a clover green pearl 96 civic EX, but its hard as hell to keep clean! any dust/dried dew in the morning/ splash show up more than usual.

if i were you, i'd stick with the red, but pearl it with maybe the grey you were talking about! a nice dark metallic red would be hot as hell@$

I Bought the front clip out of a JDM Civic. parts (i.e. fenders,hood,bumper, headlights,cross member) all runs about $900 labor $1400.

I think im gonna paint it red its a lil more expensive tho. I dont want to go all crazy with color because I want to keep it the more simple posible.

• 3 months later...

paint it nissan gold rush. very clean color. you can find it on the new nissan's. i got a red 99 civic hatch. i want mine black or a dark color. cause im in the market for a CF hood. and i dont like cars that are bright with cf hoods they look like they need painted.

Archived