Clutch question.

recaross

I have a 95 gsr and I want to know if there's a simple way to loosen up my clutch pedal. it feels like i have to push down way too hard, and its giving my left leg a workout at times. I heard all you have to do is loosen some screw i'm not sure. But yea. I just want to soften the pressure on clutch pedal help me out.

I have a 95 gsr and I want to know if there's a simple way to loosen up my clutch pedal. it feels like i have to push down way too hard, and its giving my left leg a workout at times. I heard all you have to do is loosen some screw i'm not sure. But yea. I just want to soften the pressure on clutch pedal help me out.

The only thing you can adjust is the engagement point, not the pedal pressure. That is determined by the pressure plate I believe. You must have a stage 3 or something.

Yeah, I agree with the person and I'm wondering why would you put a stage 3 clutch on a integra?

You'll need the stage 3 clutch for 400 and 500 hp tuners

besides, you dont need a stage 3, stage 1 is good enough

uhh stage 1? stock OEM?

eff that, stage 2 act clutchs feel great, friend had one in his 96 eclipse RS :thumbsup:

A stage 2 clutch in an RS? Did the guy just like wasting money?

nah, his RS was pretty quick.. his stock went out and didnt want to get a stock replacement so he got a act stage 2.. it felt great, a little stiffer than stock but it grabbed nicely :)

nah, his RS was pretty quick.. his stock went out and didnt want to get a stock replacement so he got a act stage 2.. it felt great, a little stiffer than stock but it grabbed nicely :)

Nothing about an RS is *quick*. 140 HP in an almost 2800 pound car is not quick.

i've never heard of a "quick" RS

well now i guess you have :thumbsup:

it was pretty quick though.. i was with him all the time, i remember him beating a few GSRs, alot of civics, some v6 camaros, GSTs, and a handfull of other cars.. for back then, the car was quick. and thats the car that made me want a mitsu

it was nice but had one problem, if you launched from a digg it would rip apart the powersteering belt.. so we went through 2 to 3 every weekend.. then the car took a dump on him at about 110k miles..

yeah it was a bolt that was messed up and it was causing the P/S belt to get effed up.. everytime the wheels would spin out of a dig it would pull the wheel right a little and shred the belt

Archived