parts//cheep or sell hole car,,,

gordo13

hay what up..i got a lot of mods..like turbo and nos..and nitris stering will...full kits..add lots of crap paring out my accord..and willing to sell..eny one intristed.i will post all enyting u need..i will selll realy.. cheep..evarything named brand...

[url="http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/edgewoodgurl/?action=view&current=l_a5b207200831d57cafa837cc1aac1c-1.jpg"][img=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/edgewoodgurl/l_a5b207200831d57cafa837cc1aac1c-1.jpg][/url]

I suck at spelling... but good god. "stering will"... are you fu*king kidding me?

Oh and did you really need to make 098765467 threads about your sh*t?

4500 bro..its got the hole deal..its got 15k into it..got school be on later bro..ill put up the parts i got tonight..its compleat by the way..runs great..and fast..yo

Whats a foo? dumpass? ..

I am that guy that who has absolutely no interest in anything you are trying to sell, and am callin you on being a fu*king tard.

Learn to spell. Learn to post 1 thread about something. Learn to not spam every post you can about your "name brand" parts, and maybe someone will actually so serious interest in your sh*t.

All right...frack your lame ass crap..u guys go play with you peace of crap lil cars and wack each outher off.peace bitches

You're just jealous because you know that in our little circle jerk, you'd be the one eating the biscuit.

Archived