think i should buy this for the motor and tranny?

hiemsnox

No, I think you should buy it for the GSR and fix it. The damage to that car is minimal, you could repair it and flip it for profit. Or fix it and keep it and have a GSR with an almost new motor.

how much do you think i could sell the car for? cause i was hoping to get the engine for the sol

I understand what you were wanting, but for that minimal damage, unless the frame is screwed, it's a waste of buying just for the motor. I don't know what a GSR would go for, Google perhaps?

sell your del sol, buy the gsr, use the money from your sol to fix the car and possible make it better.

when you own a sol youd know, theyre hard to sell or even think of getting rid of..

when you own a sol youd know, theyre hard to sell or even think of getting rid of..

Perhaps, still doesn't change the fact that he could buy that GSR, fix the body damage, and flip it for profit. Or keep it for daily driving while building the Sol.

Archived