y7 to v-tech??

jfizzle88

dude what the hell are you smoking?? do you know nothing about a honda engine the d16y7 is sohc non-v-tech how do i make is v-tech?? can i just put a y8 head on it or a z6 head on it???

vtech's dont hold signal too well if you're far from the receiver. If it's just for in-house use though, you shouldn't have a problem. But I'd just save up a little more for a decent one. Maybe a GE or Sony.

dude what the hell are you smoking?? do you know nothing about a honda engine the d16y7 is sohc non-v-tech how do i make is v-tech?? can i just put a y8 head on it or a z6 head on it???

I'm going to take a wild guess here and state for a fact that I know infinitely more than you about Honda engines. It's VTEC...not VTECH you idiot.

no no no, they have you all wrong, what you have to do is use this as a piggyback for your ECU

vtech_computer.jpg

that'll "unlock" vtech. it's a bit tricky but trust me, it's worth it. I did it on my honda 240sx

Archived