95 Accord Wagon

Tradrenn

Hi All.

I have just purchased this car with the idea of making something sweet out of it, but before I do that I was wondering if some of you could help me out.

1. What would be better ?

A V6 with manual or 2.2 Vtech with manual ?

2. My gas lines are rusted and I want to replace them, I'm ordering a new ones from Honda tomorrow ($240.00 for 3)

The question is:

Can I just simply hook them all up ?

Is there any "secret procedure" that I should know about ?

Thanks in advance.

V.

Motor is up to you, and h22 is gonna be close to drop-in, v6 would be sweet but prob cost a quite bit more. Far as brake lines should just remove old and put in new, and hope that the old comes out in one piece if its rusted too bad. Good luck.

If you plan on doing a swap, do an h22. It would be alot cheaper and more practical. I dunno about the newer honda v6s, but the c27 that originally came in lx/ex v6 is very heavy, very big, and makes less power than an h22. The stock accords that came with the c27 had a slightly longer front end to accommodate for the bigger motor. Also, vtech = phone.

Hi All.

I have just purchased this car with the idea of making something sweet out of it, but before I do that I was wondering if some of you could help me out.

1. What would be better ?

A V6 with manual or 2.2 Vtech with manual ?

2. My gas lines are rusted and I want to replace them, I'm ordering a new ones from Honda tomorrow ($240.00 for 3)

The question is:

Can I just simply hook them all up ?

Is there any "secret procedure" that I should know about ?

Thanks in advance.

V.

1. If you have a V6, you're stuck with it, if you have a 2.2 EX motor, you can swap to the H22, but a V6 car can't be swapped for a H22. the mounts don't work. Your gas lines are rusted on the outside? maybe it's just surface rust, did you try cleaning it?

Motor is up to you, and h22 is gonna be close to drop-in, v6 would be sweet but prob cost a quite bit more. Far as brake lines should just remove old and put in new, and hope that the old comes out in one piece if its rusted too bad. Good luck.

he was asking about fuel lines...

1. If you have a V6, you're stuck with it, if you have a 2.2 EX motor, you can swap to the H22, but a V6 car can't be swapped for a H22. the mounts don't work. Your gas lines are rusted on the outside? maybe it's just surface rust, did you try cleaning it?

umm hasport makes mount for almost any honda.. and if the didnt make that specific mount he could call or email them and they could custom make him some

but im with everybody else, id go with the H22A swap. with a drop, lip, wheels, and I/H/E.. then it would look BA! :thumbsup:

he was asking about fuel lines...

umm hasport makes mount for almost any honda.. and if the didnt make that specific mount he could call or email them and they could custom make him some

but im with everybody else, id go with the H22A swap. with a drop, lip, wheels, and I/H/E.. then it would look BA! :thumbsup:

How about no newbie. A V6 cannot be converted to hold a I4.

Thank you very much for your replies.

Would you guys have a tread about H22 ? (link please)

I would love to read some more about it before I invest my money in it.

Brake lines are fine.

Gas lines smell a bit so I didn't bother to even try to clean them.

V.

How about no newbie. A V6 cannot be converted to hold a I4.

err yes, anybody can put almost anything in a car now a days, just have to have the right amount of monies to invest... NOOB!

V12 twin turbo supra?

Del Sol MR?

Thank you very much for your replies.

Would you guys have a tread about H22 ? (link please)

I would love to read some more about it before I invest my money in it.

Brake lines are fine.

Gas lines smell a bit so I didn't bother to even try to clean them.

V.

IMO i would replace those fuel lines ASAP! if theyre unknowingly leaking (would explain the scent of fuel) and there is a small spark under the hood it could be a very bad situation :nono:

Archived