Mugen RG... kinda bought a set... need to choose a color

zimmy709

Soooo, i kind of *accidentally* bought a set of Mugen RG's with some curbage on ebay for one hell of a deal. they are 15x6.5's and soo since i'm sure you want to hear how i *accidentally* bought them... i threw out what i thought was an insane offer just for kicks and the guy accepted it. Sooooooooooo i photoshoped them on my car real quick in some colors. now i'm sure it is absolutely sacrilegious to powdercoat genuine Mugen wheels something other than the original.... they are curbed anyways soooo yea and i'm not really into silver wheels on red cars. but here they are. Let me know what you think, and i will be fixing and powdercoating them...

Black

delsol-mugenRGblack.jpg

gunmetal

delsol-mugenRGgunmetal.jpg

dark silver

delsol-mugenRGdarksilver.jpg

silver

delsol-mugenRGsilver.jpg

gold

delsol-mugenRGgold.jpg

i am thinking black... i just love black so much on this car.... here it is with the k1's that are currently on the car

delsol-k1.jpg

$400... insane if you ask me. i mean i know i can buy other cast wheels for that, but they aren't mugen and the aren't 10.5 lbs each. I'm gonna rock them without center caps... here they are...

BPMUpmgB2kKGrHgoOKioEjlLmeN7IBJyY4r.jpg

I like them a lot better without center caps.

and i think i do like my kosei's better... i just couldn't pass these up for that price.

DONT TOUCH THEM!!!!!!! you shall be shunned from hondas for the rest of eternity if you do :nono:

id keep them origional.. you can get the curb rash fixed at a dealership.. where my mom used to work did that.. they fixed 2 of my friends wheels for them

id keep them origional.. you can get the curb rash fixed at a dealership.. where my mom used to work did that.. they fixed 2 of my friends wheels for them

thanks for the info... i'll look into it

yeah i looked them up on google because photobucket doesnt work on here because CID blocked it like some cock knockers >_<

i like how they look.. they kind of look like the mugen RnRs sorta

Mugen_RNR_Silver.jpg

now if you had those i would have to steal them from you! :ninja:

i like how they look.. they kind of look like the mugen RnRs sorta

yea i love how they look, and they are very close to the rnr's... looks liek the same other than the center cap area and the hoop where the spokes meet... it's smooth on the RG... maybe spoke width too, I love them none the less! :thumbsup:

yea i think i have decided to recondition them, rock them for a while and then maybe sell them for a profit... 2 are perfect, one is slightly dinged and one is curbed, all origonal centers and allen head bolts are with them as well. i need to get some nice valve stems for them.

hmmmm... sorry about the photobucket thing. i'll try to get it up somewhere else.

Yea, i do REALLY like the satin black Kosei's best, i just couldn't pass the mugens up for the price.

i have 205/50/15's on them at a 38 offset 15x7 wheels

i'm still thinking about the bumper man. it's just hard for me to drive out there. Long drive.

hmmmm... sorry about the photobucket thing. i'll try to get it up somewhere else.

Yea, i do REALLY like the satin black Kosei's best, i just couldn't pass the mugens up for the price.

i have 205/50/15's on them at a 38 offset 15x7 wheels

i'm still thinking about the bumper man. it's just hard for me to drive out there. Long drive.

Personally.....I really like your front bumper with the big FMIC back there....without it not so much but with the FMIC I think it looks sexy.

Personally.....I really like your front bumper with the big FMIC back there....without it not so much but with the FMIC I think it looks sexy.

have you seen the latest?!?!?!!???? it's in my garage all fiberglassed up and bondoed to hell and wating on me to get back to PA from Ohio, i need to get on that thing

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=33457 <---- LOOK

have you seen the latest?!?!?!!???? it's in my garage all fiberglassed up and bondoed to hell and wating on me to get back to PA from Ohio, i need to get on that thing

http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=33457 <---- LOOK

Don't know how I missed that.....that looks incredible...can't wait to see it when you're done. I still don't understand why you were saying that you're thinking about pickin gup a stock front end....or did I read wrong?

Archived