LOOKIE WHAT I JUST WON ON EGAY!!!

BrIaN EG2

i was talking to ryan aka WBS while the auction was going on, it was HILARIOUS!! im just suprised i won these!! cant wait to get home and put them in when i do the rest of everything.. well enough of the babbling, ill let the pictures do the talking :happy:

l_8d1c1a5bcee7459b92bae0482908d254.jpg

l_aeac9f14b5134a1caf3a3683bc51b59a.jpg

l_b6a54b13cbff4d42b5c1d55bc7cfdabd.jpg

l_ad91f1a409a14a4684a4e3ca70365794.jpg

l_baa2fba9e7314fb38dd5bad404dddb5d.jpg

l_7058e6d2f9b743a1a005b520aa09a175.jpg

l_62b773cfaa534e4eb64b089cbaa96d17.jpg

cartoon drawing of a dolphin front del sol, lol :laugh:

l_c97c880409e041b695fa638aa7b2c0b2.jpg

tell me what you guys think, i didnt think id find these on egay and actually win them.. especially for how much i got them for compared to the sites that i found them on.. now i dont know if i should run yellow or a arctic blue aux light.. AHHH I CANT WAIT!!! :happy:

nice find mayne. im not a fan of yellow lights, they just look like old bulbs to me so i would say go with the blueish, or just match to whatever your headlights are.

how much did you get them for? i've seen them for 3-400. hope you didnt pay that

Sweet! You got the JDM installation instructions too!?!?! Mad tyte yo.:thumbsup:

yeah i know, at first i was thinking "SH!T!! how in the holy jebus am i going to know how to install them" then i remembered one of my friends put the same brand fogs on his 08 Si.. so he'll know how to do it, WOOT WOOT!!

nice find mayne. im not a fan of yellow lights, they just look like old bulbs to me so i would say go with the blueish, or just match to whatever your headlights are.

how much did you get them for? i've seen them for 3-400. hope you didnt pay that

i got them for $253 shipped, whered you find them for 3-400.. the lowest i could find was about 800ish for the full kit.. i like how the yellow fogs look.. but now i just need some blue tinted HID's and it would look 100X better :thumbsup:

here is what theyll look like on my sol except theyll be yellow and not clear.. found a picture of a CBP sol with them, looks SEX!

l_0c2f362252b94726af66b6a14fb4cf16.jpg

aahhhhh dude i was watching those.... i forgot about the end of the auction.... nice buy... however i don't think they are for a sol... not that you can't make them fit. but the brackets and garnish look different.

no this is actually the del sol honda access (stanley) kit.. i think i can change out the garnish though.. when i get home ill look and if its not the same as the one in that picture of the CBP sol ill buy those garnishes for it :thumbsup:

i think its possibly a different style? huh

bump!

i just found some :: http://yhst-1408381693991.stores.yahoo.net/jdmdelsoleg2.html

JDM_EG2_Del_Sol_Fog_Light_C.jpg

kinda pricey, but they kinda look the same as the picture i have.. well theyll be at my house soon so ill have my mom take new pictures and ill see if i need to order some new garnishes :thumbsup:

yeah, im keeping that page in my fav's so just in case when they get to the house and my mom takes the pictures of them.. and its not the right ones, ill know where to go to get them.. im looking around now for cheaper ones though.. $169 for garnishes, thats almost how much i paid for the damn kit >_<

Archived