Quick Question(help)

I wana Put my D16 on Nitrous. Does anyone know whats a good shot amount to run my car on.any input would be helpful. info on my car its a 98 civic ex(vtec) complete stock except for headers and short ram intake.

I wana Put my D16 on Nitrous. Does anyone know whats a good shot amount to run my car on.any input would be helpful. info on my car its a 98 civic ex(vtec) complete stock except for headers and short ram intake.

i wouldnt do it, not going to be good for the motor...unless you use a ~50 shot. might wanna ask someone thats used it before IMO

i wouldnt do it, not going to be good for the motor...unless you use a ~50 shot. might wanna ask someone thats used it before IMO

ok thanks

ok i searched for the pics of what happens when u put a stock honda motor on nitrous, i couldnt find it but ill explain it.

300 shot=

blown head gasket

valves destroyed

rings gone

clutch and flywheel burnt

4 gear in tranny destroyed

somehow snapped a head stud ? no idea how that happened

15minutes later his buddy decides to try a 450 shot(this kid is fukin stupid as hell, he literally thinks he can fly)

results=

manifold blown in half

rodS pushed through the block, yeah thts right, 2 of them

pistons destroyed, rings were done for

valve and valve springs roasted

clutch cracked,flywheel burnt

tranny snapped

hole in exhaust

the front side of the block had a 4" crack in it..a HORIZONTAL CRACK

this caused him to lose control(at 40mph) and resulted in him hitting a guard rail, body was damaged, airbag went off and broke his nose...he doesnt believe in seatbelts...he thinks they take torque away from the car?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^

the ultimate noob IMO

CTA9 is right, build the motor first, d16s are best if turboed, use rods, head studs, build the head, exhuast, new clutch, and someother goodies. get a turbo kit, youll outrun lots o people, and wont have to use nos :D

Archived