1970 Challenger

spam fo sho, theres no way in hell thats 2900 bucks thats worth more than the new ones

I know dude that's what I was thinking. It looks too good to be true... I was really surprised.

Haha I know muscle cars are so expensive. In my opinion nothing can compare to the power and sound of American muscle but the quality is where they are lacking...

When that particular car was made.. there wasn't a real "quality" issue..

They could withstand SERIOUS wrecks, not to mention they were so bare bones that there wasn't much that COULD go wrong with them.

When that particular car was made.. there wasn't a real "quality" issue..

They could withstand SERIOUS wrecks, not to mention they were so bare bones that there wasn't much that COULD go wrong with them.

Yeah I can see that. The only thing I like about american cars is the raw power they have. I have my eye on Mustangs now but I can't afford one at the moment... I'm still in college :(

99/04 GT's aren't the most impressive thing from the factory but can be had for 10K or less..

Dude online is selling his 01 GT with a paxton blower on stock internals generating 404rwhp for like 12K.

Haha I know muscle cars are so expensive. In my opinion nothing can compare to the power and sound of American muscle but the quality is where they are lacking...

yeah theyre great as long as you dont try to stop or turn them

Archived