WTB DEL SOL STOCK EXHAUST/AXLE BACK

slow sol

I am looking to buy a stock Honda Del Sol muffler/exhaust/rear section/axleback only. I am loacted in Virginia and am willing to pay shipping if necessary.

Just go find a mom and pop muffler shop and get a custom catback or axleback. Should run you about $300 for pipe, resonator, and muffler. Cat should probably run you another $70 or so if you need that too

Just go find a mom and pop muffler shop and get a custom catback or axleback. Should run you about $300 for pipe, resonator, and muffler. Cat should probably run you another $70 or so if you need that too

you can get it cheaper than that. mpearce got his full exhaust for around 250 i think

I got mine for $200.

Well, I could've had everything for $260 or thereabouts, but I wanted it as close to the original exhaust as possible. Muffler's a generic approximation of the OEM one, and I dished out the extra $70 for the resonator. Cat is actually a $40 basic thing from Autozone. But the moral of the story, a small independent shop is the way to go. Monroe or a similar chain will charge you at least $550.

Archived