2 Sets of Sprint Hart wheels

HaiSaiJDM

First set:

Sprint Hart CP Sports Red/Black 15x6.5 +43 4x100

These are in EXCELLENT condition, just a couple very minor nicks on the lip that you can see in the pics. These wheels are very light, and this color combo and size is VERY rare! If I had a car I could use them on, I'd keep them forever 8)

Asking $1450/obo shipped! (+3% Paypal fees)

3358440955_794253d268_o.jpg

3358440995_9bb0306893_o.jpg

3359258804_e8dc6aa07b_o.jpg

3358441017_e541b6c2a5_o.jpg

Second set:

14x6 +30 4x100 Sprint Hart CP-R

These are in excellent overall condition, only very very light curb rash on one wheel, and one wheel has a fair amount of paint peeling from the center, you can see for yourself in the pic. No bends, lips are in great shape overall, very nice wheels! Also, I've never seen these stickers on the lip before, I'm guessing these were once used on a real race car, not just a DD.

3358795184_9b999ef893_o.jpg

3358795240_296fecc4e3_o.jpg

Payment by Paypal only.

$800/obo shipped!

I've run, 13's 15's and 14's on my sedan and the speedo is dead on with each. Just because the wheel is a different size does not throw it off. Adjust the tire size so that the total circumference is the same and your speedo will be untouched.

I've run, 13's 15's and 14's on my sedan and the speedo is dead on with each. Just because the wheel is a different size does not throw it off. Adjust the tire size so that the total circumference is the same and your speedo will be untouched.

That's my point. By getting *meatier* tires, it would change the overall circumference, thus throwing the speedo off.

no.

10 seconds looking at the tire calc on http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

15's with 195/60's

and

14's with 215/60's

When your speedo reads 60 mph, you are actually traveling 59.9 mph.

Hardly throwing your speedo off... The amount of circumference difference between the setup I noted is less then the change your tires will have as the tread wears down.

youre lowballing yourself on those cpr's.

id sell them for at least 1200. ive seen minkt sets go for 2k at the least.

Yeah, I know could sell them for more, but I got a good deal on them, so I figured I would pass on the good deal to someone else. :thumbsup:

Archived