Import Alliance caravan

i seriously doubt ill be able to go now...

i talked to my 1st sgt about me taking a different block leave date and he said it is more than likely not going to happen and he was being a weiner about it. so i started cussing at him.. >_<

ehh i doubt ill be home then, so if im not ill be home from june to july.. i wont make the meet if i go home then, but i could possibly meet up with a few HF people, i hope...

im keeping my fingers crossed about being able to change my dates, but not getting my hopes up too much

i seriously doubt ill be able to go now...

i talked to my 1st sgt about me taking a different block leave date and he said it is more than likely not going to happen and he was being a weiner about it. so i started cussing at him..>_<

ehh i doubt ill be home then, so if im not ill be home from june to july.. i wont make the meet if i go home then, but i could possibly meet up with a few HF people, i hope...

im keeping my fingers crossed about being able to change my dates, but not getting my hopes up too much

don't forget about the atlanta meet on april 26 and we will be going to that one too :thumbsup:

so if you wanna roll with us you're more than welcome. we are going to leave early that morning kuz its only a 3hr drive.

Archived