Suggestions for replacing stock front and rear speakers..

vTecLegend02

I have a 2002 honda accord coupe. I have two 12 JL's in the rear but obviously the stock kill the sound. Anyone out there with a decent audio suggest any brands or would like to contribute what they have...i'm looking for suggestions before I buy. I'm a girl so I def need some help lol!

Thanks for the input...I'll definitely check those out. I just got a kenwood headunit. The touch-screen. I had to have it professionally installed because it wouldn't fit in the center console. I also have an amp for the subs. Will I need another amp to power the front and rear speakers?

well, I'm not sure about an 02, but in my 97 I dropped some Infinity 6 x 9's into the rear deck, fit flush, put some kicker 6.5" in the front doors, same deal...

Personally, if sound quality is what you want, get Infinity Component systems and power them via a relatively small 4 channel amp from a good company (PPI, Hifonics, etc)

If you don't want to spend so much, just read reviews and know that price is normally reflective of quality when it comes to speakers...

If you like JL that much, why not get JL speakers? They are pricey but at least know you know what quality you are getting..

well, I'm not sure about an 02, but in my 97 I dropped some Infinity 6 x 9's into the rear deck, fit flush, put some kicker 6.5" in the front doors, same deal...

Personally, if sound quality is what you want, get Infinity Component systems and power them via a relatively small 4 channel amp from a good company (PPI, Hifonics, etc)

If you don't want to spend so much, just read reviews and know that price is normally reflective of quality when it comes to speakers...

If you like JL that much, why not get JL speakers? They are pricey but at least know you know what quality you are getting..

I'm not gonna go with the JL's because they are a little pricey. I just happened to get a good deal on them from a friend. Kicker's seem to be pretty descent in price and still good in quality. Thanks for the input. Probably gonna have to do something about the rattling from the license plate and rear spoiler. Dynamat is a little pricey and I don't know one thing about how and where to put it

I'm not gonna go with the JL's because they are a little pricey. I just happened to get a good deal on them from a friend. Kicker's seem to be pretty descent in price and still good in quality. Thanks for the input. Probably gonna have to do something about the rattling from the license plate and rear spoiler. Dynamat is a little pricey and I don't know one thing about how and where to put it

seriously look for audio posts with the member CBFR4i, he knows a ton about audio set ups and where to get competition quality audio parts at very reasonable prices. for example he showed me a link to a 500 watt rms (over 1000 something peak) sub for just under $100

Archived