turbo upgrades????

93d3ls0l

something like that. depends on how long it takes to find a good canidate for the swap. if i do get a turbo setup for the D series i can use most of that setup on the B series right? i know i cant use the turbo manifold, what else would i need to change for the turbo setup to work with the B series?

so can anyone tell me if i have the right idea with the above statement about turbo kit being swaped to the B series

I'd probably say the piping and the intercooler might cross over, but the manifold and downpipe will be the wrong dimensions and the turbo prolly won't put out enough power for a B.

I'd probably say the piping and the intercooler might cross over, but the manifold and downpipe will be the wrong dimensions and the turbo prolly won't put out enough power for a B.

down pipe isnt an issue they are easy enough to fab 1. as far as the turbo if i go with a t3-t4 isnt that a decent universal 1? idk much about the whole turbo thing.

Archived