Headlights

bike757

the red is a power wire, black is ground. hook up the red wire to a power source, depending whenever you want them on, such as with your parking/running lights, or low beams, or all the time.

Best bet is to get a hold of a meter. Trace some wires from the headlight, parking lights, accessory lights or run your own wire to a new switch. Make sure to check the lines with the meter so you don't accidentally wire into something that is live even when the car is off. Splice it in.

I wired mine so that when I had the key turned on they automatically turned on. Since I had removed the AC on my car I used the unconnected compressor constant wire. It held the right voltage and was live as soon as the key was moved into the accessory spot.

since they told you how to do it i wont waste my breathe saying something thats already been stated..

but i can almost garuntee those wires are to the halos in the headlights :thumbsup:

Archived