UPDATE!

C92hatchX

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks guys and Brian, im keeping them...im sandblasting them repaint gunmetal with red lip, and painting the car grayish silver, THEN, i got a gsr swap that needs axles for 400 bucks, and shane it just takes time to find the right car to put money into :) , BUT up next will be a del sol then ill be done with the hunt, i need this bitch slammed though!...if the gsr dosent work its going to be a z6 on boost!

i know people that know some people that know some people...my buddy frank and joe are ones to thank...Frank helped me with my hatch, and hes been introducing me to alot of car people that have good crap...and joe has like 6-7 88-91 crx's he parts out so i get all the stock crap from him...and i either trade stuff for stuff, or i get a badass deal

Just read through and everything seems to be coming along nicely, keep up the work. You're farther than I am and Ive had 1 rex for 4 years and the other for 6 months.

Oh and as far as d15 with exhaust, I've got a skunk2 mega power and it doesn't sound bad its just loud. Oh and the car is slow too, but Im happy as its the daily for now.

• 1 month later...

bringing the dead thread back...i just got a second job so moneys gonna be stackin, im buying full mint doors ($100 ea.), quarter panels(not sure on price), tenaba fat back ($350), just ordered a magnaflow cat. ($61 shipped), cargo covers ($100), and hopefully a set of SI rims($300), and hopefully a DOHC ZC swap (not sure on price yet) but if i dont get the motor im picking up an si trans for now ($175) then prolly a B series swap later on, im also looking at paint chips today im painting it the same color as my first rex

• 3 weeks later...

Archived