Heres a suggestion...

That will be an option for our more senior members as it costs us bandwidth to host the image which costs us money in the end. Right now with the traffic so low, I might turn it on.

I haven't completely figured out how I want to structure the members levels and what kind of senior features we want to include that would make it more appealing. Also, some of the features are not yet included in this release of the forum software as it is still in Beta 1. In time, we will be including an entire portal site for our members, but don't get your hopes up anytime soon.

hey drew,

i just noticed you added the new feature where members can post up pics using the browse option. well, i just posted up a pic in the "news & rumor" board and noticed that the pic actually showed up whereas some people have it to where you can click on a link and the pic will pop up. i suggest you do that option. it might save you some money.....i think?.....im not sure of that, and save you some bandwidth too :D just a suggestion

Archived