Wheels

Kastigir

I've been looking at wheels lately, and I know that Rota, as well as other companies make knockoffs. But which are knockoffs of which? I've been looking at Attacks, Boosts, and Grids. I am curious if I'm right. The Grids look like TE37 knockoffs, the Attacks look like Gram Light 57F knockoffs, and the Boosts look like Gram Light 57Maximum knockoffs. Correct? I've been looking at the Grids for the Celica, and the Attacks or Boosts for the Talon.

Grid = Volk's TE37

Attack = Ray's Gram Light's 57C

Boost = Advan's RG

The Cs and Fs look a lot alike do they not?

Also, was hoping you'd pop in, as you seem to know more than most about this.

btw, if you do decide to buy rota's, order em from dan from subydude. www.subydude.com (it will redirect you to wheeldude.com)

He is a little cheaper than where I was going to go, but he doesn't seem to have what I want for the Talon in stock. I'll check back when I'm closer to buying them.

57C = cast

57F = forged

(thus the letters :p)

since rota's aren't forged, they'd be 57c replicas

Thank you Ash.

just tryin to help, also if you see something that isnt available or not in a size you want, if you email him he can most likely get it for you. hes pretty big on the subie boards as of late, so i figured id try to help ya out.

just tryin to help, also if you see something that isnt available or not in a size you want, if you email him he can most likely get it for you. hes pretty big on the subie boards as of late, so i figured id try to help ya out.

It's cool. I'll give him a shot when the time comes.

Archived