so we just upped our status and got a 46" LCD tv and a ps3 for the house. we have fifa 09, tiger tiger woods ya'll 09, COD4 and modern warfare.

now what the hell are these XP points and what can you do with them, or is it basically useless like a post count?

never paid attention to them

finally set my pc up as a media server for the ps3 yesterday, though :)

Excellent, I didnt know you can do that....shows you how much I pay attention to me PS3 lol..i set my 360 up to, and now I will set my ps3 as well

Excellent, I didnt know you can do that....shows you how much I pay attention to me PS3 lol..i set my 360 up to, and now I will set my ps3 as well

I had set it up through the Mac a while back, but was only using a trial program on the Mac. Never got around to paying for it, but when I get another one again I'll be doing that. Used TVersity on the PC and it seemed to work in my testing, although I haven't watched a complete movie on it yet (maybe tonight).

I have a PS3 and the only games I have are:

MGS4

Tekken 5: Dark Ressurrection

But if anyone can convince me buying a different game to play online im going to keep my online gaming with the 360

I like them both. I haven't really played COD4 because I'm stuck on level where you gotta get the abort codes for this missiles, on veteran. I have two levels left! :(

Archived