Hello

Big_Vtech

Hey guys, my name john i have a integra LS and i startin to get into the honda sene. I loved v8s sense i was young, but i am unable to afford a mustang or camaro so i had to get a integra. i hated it at first, but now i love my v-tech integra. Rev limeter is much hier than on a mustang. I aslo want to turbo it eventuely so when i go to street races i can mostly win. Also i want get a shift kit from B&M. You guys know where i can get a rachet shifter? i like B&M stuff, but i cant find for my integra. Maybe a import company makes em?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think anyone makes a ratchet shifter for a honda, plus autos arent very good for going fast, a 5 speed swap would do you well

x2 on the street racing call

I want to get a six speed trasmession if i can find it. But rachet shifter would be perfect for now arent mos drag cars automatic? I still need lot of research i want to turbo and maybe nitrous. I dont have drag track where i live so street racing the only way to get a good run. I have been around cars my hole life, i done this alot but not with a import car. I have a K&N filter an a APC performence muffeler now, it sounds good i will try to get a sound clip.

Until i do more research i probably gonna just leave it alone, i dont wanna mess anythin up

I want to get a six speed trasmession if i can find it. But rachet shifter would be perfect for now arent mos drag cars automatic? I still need lot of research i want to turbo and maybe nitrous. I dont have drag track where i live so street racing the only way to get a good run. I have been around cars my hole life, i done this alot but not with a import car. I have a K&N filter an a APC performence muffeler now, it sounds good i will try to get a sound clip.

Until i do more research i probably gonna just leave it alone, i dont wanna mess anythin up

This guy is f*cking hilarious.

Yeah sounds like a plan, never turbo a car if you dont have a good knowledge of how it works.

Welcome to the site

Can it not be six speed? Six speed would be better for more performence. The top speed would be much hier then a five speed. Aslo, what turbo would be good. Meny kits are on eBay for good price. I'm pretty sure t3/t4 would be optimize for my car. Aldso I relized I do no have v-tech :( I have read I will need a v-tech head from gsr. Is there any way I make my ls head have v-tech?

I apresiate all help from you guys

For fracks Sake... It's VTEC, not V-TECH. Not only do you put a dash in it, but you spell it as if it were a damn phone. You sir, should just give up on life.

I don't think you need anymore information. I wasn't trying to be mean. I just figured most NORMAL people would know how to spell vtec. You come in here acting like a retard, and your last post, you talk like a functional human being.

simmer down guys, at least hes asking questions and not destroying it or bondo-ing it

nice car, welcome to the site, ignore the asshats and keep asking questions, eventually they will stop being elitists and help you, in the meantime.. search is your friend. do research, find out about your car and decent mods for it, this place is a wealth of information if used properly. and streetracing... bad idea, you wont find many sympathetic to your sport here.. tho there are a few that can tell you why not to do it.. sarah?

Thanks for comments guys. And I cennot spell good. I don care. I just wan to know if I can make ls head into vtec? And is t3/t4 a ok size for a turbo?

Repsol no ofense taken I can understand, I'm not good with my grammer. I'm tryin work on it

Not good with grammar? How come you can come up with "I'm", but you not "Can't" for cennot? I still say this is ridiculous.

way to fail, grammer nazi :p

ohhh ninja edit, but i caught you first

Lol I failed. Sorry I failed you Luke.

LOL @ repsol. Repsol mess up an I JIZ IN MY PANTs!

I don want this to become a argewment. Lets drp all of this

Seriously, WTF is up with this guy? He's so weird. . . Like Pedo. . .

Archived