Anyone have pics of their Civics

hxone

Thanks for the help JDM Jackass2 I know i want to drop it about 3" and try to crome it out as well mod everything out i plan on spending probably around 5000 on it at first just wondering what i should do first

yeah, im gonna have to disagree with everything you just said :D

1. the HX weighs less than an EX or Si.

HX- 2324

EX- 2640

Si- 2612

2. the HX has one of the best OEM honda wheel ever made. they are ultra light, good looking, and 14 inches. they will clear integra LS brakes with a few washers. i would have got HX wheels, but i needed to clear GSR brakes. so i had to go 15"

3. contrary to what some of you think... the HX and EX have the exact same motor. both are 127 horsepower, 1.6 liter inline 4 cylinders. the only difference is that the HX has extremelly long gears in the tranny. good for gas milage, bad for performance. if you put an EX tranny on your HX, you would destroy EXs because of the weight difference.

keep the HX, get an EX trans. put on intake, header, exhaust. get a VAFC. get good tires. run low 15s. have fun! any questions let me know.

oh yeah, about the drop. my car is lowered 2.5 inches. it looks good, the center of gravity is lower, and it handles better.

i agree 100% with you. but for a family guy like this guy it seems like an ex would be the best way to go. he probably doesn't have the resources to do a tranny swap, and he probably needs his car on a daily basis...so he can't have it sitting in a shop waiting on a mechanic to take his sweet time doing the swap for him.

but since he doesn't want to sell his hx then you're right...save up, take a week off work and swap the tranny a few months or so down the line. until then - i/h/e, lowering springs, struts, 15''-16'' wheels...then start gearing up for the tranny swap. or something like that.

If he's a family guy, i dont think he would be modding his family car? This is probably his project car or w/e but in any case, if this is his family car then he can still do w/e he wants to it so why put a limit on the guy when we dont even kno him?

If this is your first time modding a car, go with the basics first.

This is my family car as well and i do want to mod it out my wife and i are fixing to buy a nissan frontier that is why i'm starting to mod our civic out so i'm trying to get some inputs from people who are more experienced in this field thanks

CLICK MY BIG SIG LINK, THEN ENTER THE CIVIC PAGE FOR PICS OF MY COUSINS 11SECOND CIVIC:ninja:

trick1.jpg

trick2.jpg

trick3.jpg

trick4.jpg

dose some of these pics work? my geocities is fawked, if you can see the pics then enter my webpage.

fba5c00b.jpg

fba5c007.jpg

fba5c000.jpg

fba5bff6.jpg

BLACK CIVIC:

1.6 L. SOHC (the "C" stands for "CRAP) Vtec CAI intake, plugs, cables, DC strut tower bar, painted brackets under hood

Exterior: Clear coners, Buddy Club Front and rear body kit Black Widow Side Skirts, MI Carbon Fiber Hood hood, 18 inch Focal R3's, Drop forks and control arms, Repainted PPG Jet Black instead of factory honda paint Suicide / flip flop trunk Me and PIMPDANK, came up with the idea first, and peeps copied

Interior: Indeglo gauges, carbon fiber gauge cluster, painted interior parts, need leather 4 racing seats soon and roll cage

Suspension: Blow Jax Air Cylinders, 4 Dual electric VALVES, Accumulators,F.B.S.S PANCAKE, SEE SAW DC Strut Tower Bar. AIR RIDE BABY!

Wheels: 18 inch Focal R3''s

Stereo: Awiawa cd player, 12 disc Pioneer cd changer, 2 Rocford Fosgate PUNCH XLC 12''s mids and highs, PUNCH amp 400 watts , custom flush mount box,

________________________________________________________________________________

______

fba5bfdc.jpg

fba5bfdd.jpg

fba5bfe0.jpg

fba5bfe6.jpg

fba5bfea.jpg

WHITE CIVIC:

1.6L L4cyl 16-valve SOHC V-TEC motor, Tenzo-R anodized blue valve cover, AEM cold air intake (anodized blue) with bypass valve, white wire loom to touch things up. (Future: Strut tower brace-aem, pullys-aem, fuel rail-aem)

Exterior: R-34 Nissan Skyline GTR front bumper(w/ grille), AeroGear HYBRID back bumper, AeroGear HYBRID side skirts, 99 Honda Civic SI grille, Xenon headlights and Silvia clear corners front and back, uni-wiper, removed the civic and ex badges.

Interior: APC chrome fire extinguisher, AC reverse indiglo guages (Blub-Green), 2 TVs: in dash Pyle TV (5.6" LCD), and a TVeiw mounted on the armrest in between the seats (6")

Suspension: Skunk 2 coilovers Tokico Blue shocks/struts

Wheels: The Enkei rims with Nitto NK5 tires

Stereo: Sony Xplode CDM M630 (XM ready) flip down headunit (newest one out), 2 TVs: in dash Pyle TV (PLVIN56 5.6" LCD), and a TVeiw mounted on the armrest in between the seats (6"), i

________________________________________________________________________________

______

fba5bff2.jpg

fba5be74.jpg

Green Civic:

Garret T3 Turbo, Vortech 12:1 FMU, Blitz Bov, DSM intercooler, Autometer phantom boost and a/f gauge, missing link, MSD inline fuel pump, Venom 370cc fuel injectors, Apexi Turbo Timer, AEM fuel rail, and an Aerospeed Fuel Pressure Regulator, Catco hi-flow cat, Flowmaster Magnaflow stainless cat-back system, Accel ignition wires, ngk laser platinum plugs, custom painted components, all wire covered in yellow loom, high amp alternator

Exterior: Feels body kit, Eurolite windshield nozzle lights, OEM spoiler, APC Altezza Tails, sunroof, tinted windows, G2 projector headlights, flip top trunk modification

Interior: Indiglo gauges, Ractive chrome gauge bezel, chrome/steel/carbon fiber Ractive shift boot and plate, chrome OBX e-brake handle, chrome type r shift knob, type r short shifter, chrome OBX pedals, custom painted black interior, Isotta steering wheel

Suspension: Ground Control Coil-overs; providing a three inch drop

Wheels: 17 inch Enkei CDR9's 205/40/17 Kumho's

Stereo: Pioneer double din cd/tape/eq/amp, Pioneer tweeters, Pioneer 6 1/2's, Pioneer 6x9's, Kenwood Excelon KAC-X401M amp, Kenwood KAC-1010 amp, Lightening 1.0 Farad Cap, 2 Audiobahn 12 subwoofers, custom trunk enclosure with amp rack

Archived