iPod/iTouch swivel stand?

BrIaN EG2

does anybody know where i can get a ipod/itouch swivel stand for my itouch so i can put it in my car... i seen a few in pictures on the net. its a stand that mounts to your floorboard so your ipod can hook up to your head unit/system...

thanks for the help everybody :p

does anybody know where i can get a ipod/itouch swivel stand for my itouch so i can put it in my car... i seen a few in pictures on the net. its a stand that mounts to your floorboard so your ipod can hook up to your head unit/system...

thanks for the help everybody :p

Im not sure if this is what you're looking for, but you can get headunits with direct connections for your ipod touch (this is the direction that i went). It allows you do have complete control over the touch through the buttons on the headunit.

I had read a lot of mostly negative reviews on the FM transmitters. I have an Alpine with the additional iPod adapter (controls through the headunit, and charges the iPod) in the Sol. I'm either putting that in the Prelude when the weather warms up a bit (and I get a lower din), or picking up another Alpine (just not sure if they are still the way mine is, won't switch to one that doesn't charge the iPod as well).

• 2 months later...

my friends and i made one out o an old drumming stool we found, some metal brackets, and one of those golf club socks. We just bolted the pipe from the stool to the floorboard on my friend's 92 plymouth acclaim. We bent the brackets to make a holder for his zune, and used the fabric from the sock to cover the bracket. We used the swivel clip from an old cellphone holdster to make the dock swivel on the pipe. Just make something that works and looks decent. It shouldn't be too difficult to find something that works.

Archived