rsx/ep3 custom turbo kit

cranny

comes with the following , all in great shape , ready to rock:

-t3/t4 garrett turbo , 57 trim. .60 cold , .63 hot - 4 bolt exit.

-stainless log style manifold

-4 bolt 2.5"(for turbo) , into 3" downpipe with 2 o2 bungs(heatwrapped) , fits rsx stock midpipe mint

-38mm tial wastegate , 6psi spring , comes with dumptube as well(heatwrapped)

-treadstone intercooler , brand new used for a week

-custom steel charge piping kit , comes with all bolt clamps and turbonetics couplers

-greddy type S BOV

-RC 750cc injectors , they fit stock k20/24 rails with spacers which i never had but its as simple as making it work.

-oil feed and return lines , and the fitting for tapping your oil pan , as well as a sandwich plate for getting oil to the trbo and anywheres else its needed.

this kit comes with everything needed to boost your rsx and ep3(not bolt on) , minus fuel management. Kpro is recommended by me. no cheap parts here at all.

will let the whole kit go for 2500 picked up , shipping at buyers exspense. no comparison to a kit like greddy. i ran 6psi and put down approx 280/200.

working on getting a sleeved block as we speak , already have a full peakboost sidewinder turbo kit in hand minus the turbo , lol. if i get what i need , look for 500 whp+ next summer , muaahahaha. not sure what kind of turbo im gonna run yet , well see.

working on getting a sleeved block as we speak , already have a full peakboost sidewinder turbo kit in hand minus the turbo , lol. if i get what i need , look for 500 whp+ next summer , muaahahaha. not sure what kind of turbo im gonna run yet , well see.

good gawd man, youre insane!!!

Im definitely coming up to your neck of the woods now to see this beast

Wow.....what fuel are you gonna run it on? A lot of guys around here with high HP builds are running E85.

not available here. im gonna run pump 91 supreme buddy. if its not enough , meth injection kits are 250 bucks. cheap fix.

AH, that sucks that you can't get it. Something about it burning "cooler" than normal fuel or something makes it pretty appealing. Of course horrible fuel economy with the stuff....I think there's a built STI around here and he's getting 8-10 mpg.

I'll stop whoring/off topic your thread now. Good luck with your sale.

AH, that sucks that you can't get it. Something about it burning "cooler" than normal fuel or something makes it pretty appealing. Of course horrible fuel economy with the stuff....I think there's a built STI around here and he's getting 8-10 mpg.

I'll stop whoring/off topic your thread now. Good luck with your sale.

It runs cooler, with far less knock, but it requires more than gasoline for the same HP output. A lot of DSM guys run it.

• 11 months later...

Archived