Mounts for Engine Swap

Slicktrick78

I'm looking to do a complete engine / xmsn swap on my 02 civic. I might be throwing in a B or H Series engine. Only problem is I cant find mounts online for my year civic. I went to Hasport but they only sell mounts for a K20 engine. Does anyone know where I can find engine / xmsn mounts for my car to do these swaps aside from going to the junk yard?

xmsn? Does that mean transmission? There's a satellite radio station called xmsn. It means XM Sports Nation.

A lot of ppl will probably tell you to

a) just get a k-swap. You can get an k20a3 swap for like $1200-$1500. Or k24a4 for a similar price.

or

b) sell it and get a 00' civic. Maybe an si cause it already has a b16.

If hasport doesn't make mounts for it, that probably means they don't exist. Custom work wouldn't be worth the money and hassle when compared to just using a k-series. Plus K is much more baller.