HELP!! My fellow Del Sol\Honda owners!!

mpearce1974

Alright I removed all of this! Everything seems to work, but I have some mystery guests as far as wiring! >_<

HPIM1689.jpg

HPIM1691.jpg

Sorry for blurry pic! :blush: From top to bottom I have:

Black which is a ground, but where should it go? Maybe to radio console?? I am already using one for deck.

White\Blue which is dead, no power switched or otherwise, other white\blue is memory wire (constant hot)

Yellow\white other yellow\white runs into white harness to right in pic, again no power?

Brown no power

Pink no power

Red\black no power

If anyone has a link to a wiring diagram for this section of wiring please post it up! Every thing seems to work, but I hate mysteries!! :( Thankyou very much! :thumbsup:

The blue is just an amp power wire. Pull that out and don't worry about it.

The brown looks like the amp ground wire, which was about 4 feet too long. :crazy:

Of course the black wire with the white and red connectors on it are just the amp signal wires, you can toss those.

Either the orange-ish long one or the blue one was just the remote power on for the amp. You can toss those as well.

Did the car have an aftermarket deck in it? or was the stereo stock?

Is aftermarket, and I have it wired 100% correct now. Those wires i am showing were not hooked up to anything, but were bare on ends and taped

honda1.jpg

I was going to say that the assembly looked like a high pass filter.

If everything is working just cap them off and shove them back into the dash. :wink:

Archived