GSR cams

OK, I know this will sound dumb and has probably been answered a million times...

I was going to start with a cheap turbo kit and stock "GRS" cams (on a B16A). What vehicle do I say I am buying cams for?

I'm going to build a complete NA bully motor out of the car, but I want to have fun driving it while I am building the engine.

And 1.8 DOHC doesn't cut it. You have to say VTEC too. And then you've got two different profiles for VTEC. There's GSR and ITR (Integra type-r). The ITR cams are better, but more costly. Btw, ALL 94-01 Integras came with a 1.8L DOHC. But only the GSR and ITR were VTEC. And you will need vtec cams if you're putting them into a b16a.

Used, yes.

Mileage unknown. No abnormal wear.

$75 shipped including paypal.

Also have brand new from Acura 01 ITR cams/valve train.

OK, I need the GSR cams. How do we do this? I've never done this before. I'm a little iffy, I've only used my Pay Pal on eBay and other online stores. I got jacked on eBay. I still have a Pay Pal account. So... how does this work?

u need to look up b/t the years of 94-97 stock GSR cams. cause u r using the head off of the GSR. if u dont look up VTEC cams they r not really gonna be compatible. so u will need vtec cams. u might as well get ITR cams (type R) cause they cant handle boost better if that is the direction u r trying to go.

i personally know a couple people running stock GSR cams , both fully built engines , sleeved and all. one runs 450 whp@17 psi w.meth , the other 493 whp@23 i think it was. both run similar setups , top mounts , GT3582R turbos. blah blah.

Archived