My dilemma

motox828

I would really like some insight on this trany situation. I had a rear main leak and I replaced that, my concern is whether or not my trans. could have been leaking. Obviously there isn’t any oil in the trans. now so I cant tell, but I don’t want to have to replace the clutch again if it is leaking. Is the trans. leak something any of you have heard of or am i parinoid.

I would really like some insight on this trany situation. I had a rear main leak and I replaced that, my concern is whether or not my trans. could have been leaking. Obviously there isn't any oil in the trans. now so I cant tell, but I don't want to have to replace the clutch again if it is leaking. Is the trans. leak something any of you have heard of or am i parinoid.

I personally have owned at least 8 Hondas, and never have had a tranny that leaked! :thumbsup: I could just be blessed, but I would think it muct be fairly uncommon if none of my 8 leaked?

Archived