Type R exhaust

KenGSR

Depends cause for $150 or so more you could get a brand new catback exhaust. If your stretched on money really bad then probably a good deal for you but I'd rather buy new for something like an exhaust TBH.

This exhaust is bran new and im not really looking for a aftermarket set up I want it very quite its a daily I dont need that buzzzz noise that makes me wanna kill ppl, nice and quite and its a lil bigger then stock im happy with that. I was just wondering if it was a good price I dont know what new ones go for

This exhaust is bran new and im not really looking for a aftermarket set up I want it very quite its a daily I dont need that buzzzz noise that makes me wanna kill ppl, nice and quite and its a lil bigger then stock im happy with that. I was just wondering if it was a good price I dont know what new ones go for

try looking into an rsr ex mag, sound stock but the increase in power in higher rpms is really good. i had one on my ITR and i loved it.

heres a sound clip of it on my first ITR, sounds a little raspy because i had no cat. omni power test pipe.

th_MOV00367.jpg

edit- looks pretty good too

DSC00261.jpg

yeah, its a great exhaust. ive had a lot of exhaust set ups, that one by far is my favorite. and it looks completely stock too. the ex mag series come in flat black and looks nice because it never turns that burnt brown color like the silver ones. only the exhaust tip is polished.

nice what did that run you for funding ?

$500 for the exhaust, $150 for the omni test pipe and $1200 for the toda header.

you should also look into getting a jdm 98+ spec itr 4-1 header, probably the best oem honda exhaust manifold ever.

little pricey but worth it, even has heat sheild mounts for the stock look

this one is brand new but you can probably find a used one cheaper.

if youre gonna upgrade the exhaust, might as well upgrade the header. doesnt make sense to have a resricting header going into a high flow exhaust system.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I got my new exhaust in friday night I got the 98 jdm itr 4-1 header its like bran new plus I got a high flow cat and a full Mugen twin lupe exhaust nice and quite and yummy looking and works amazingly well very happy with it

• 2 weeks later...

there is the apexi wun it looks stockish its nice cause it stands out from behind cause its crome i think its nice n its fairly quiet and its balanced cause u dont wanna get a exaust that everywun would hear u comeing from miles away haha

Archived