HKS Carbon Ti

BrIaN EG2

I currently have a HKS carbon TI exhaust that i ordered for my BMW about 6 months back and it was too big so i never put it on... its a axle back exhaust but the huge downside is its, 60mm piping, 170mm canister, and 120mm tip out the canister... i have a few pics of it on my laptop i think, ill try to find them when i get off work tonight... oh and i bought it for $650, im not sure how much to ask for it but its never been used and hardly ever taken out the box until i left for iraq and had to throw the box away to save some room so i could pack up my stuff...

i dont think youll be able to see exactly how big it is but here are the only pics i have on my computer, i have a few more on my external, ill try to find those tomorrow...

HKSTi.jpg

HKS.jpg

i took them with my cell so they are kind of sh1tty

I'm looking for exhaust for my Celica. I've pretty much decided I'm going to have to use a universal muffler, and have a local shop bend pipe. Still, never hurts to check what other options I might have. You're right, you really need better, and bigger pictures. What kind of crappy cell phone do you have? Mine can take 1600X1200 pics.

no not a razor, i had/have the rizer... where the front slides up and down.. i should have brought that out here instead of my iphone, now i had a non working iphone >_<

• 7 months later...
hey grandpa i found a good picture of the exhaust... here you go.. i dont know if you still want an exhaust for the celica or not

l_3b402fe5bfec42dd82e488ac4b1584b0.jpg

Holy dead thread. It's pretty, but most likely out of the ballpark I'm looking to spend for a muffler.

Holy dead thread. It's pretty, but most likely out of the ballpark I'm looking to spend for a muffler.

haha yeah i know, but i didnt feel like making a new thread when i knew this one was laying around somewhere..

make an offer and we can see where we stand.. im not asking anywhere near what i paid for it.. i paid too much but then i wanted a exhaust for the bimmer and i had heard a bimmer with one on it before and it sounded nice, so my dumbass ordered it..

haha yeah i know, but i didnt feel like making a new thread when i knew this one was laying around somewhere..

make an offer and we can see where we stand.. im not asking anywhere near what i paid for it.. i paid too much but then i wanted a exhaust for the bimmer and i had heard a bimmer with one on it before and it sounded nice, so my dumbass ordered it..

Got a sound clip?

not a personal one because i never used the exhaust but ill find one real quick..

heres the link for the universal tip pricings, im not asking anything near that but thats the dimensions that it is.. the second one :: http://hksusa.com/products/?id=1733

here is a clip on a newer celica ::

yeah it came with the mount and ring that goes around the canister for the mount

EDIT:: i just thought about it, but when i get back to germany i can take some more pictures for you so you can compare the size. ill be in germany in late may

yeah it came with the mount and ring that goes around the canister for the mount

EDIT:: i just thought about it, but when i get back to germany i can take some more pictures for you so you can compare the size. ill be in germany in late may

Works for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived