i want to thank crutchfield's bass CD

b/c of their free bass cd, i now need to replace my speakers. it was the 1st track that blew my 5.25's. at the end of the 1st track, the song worked my door speakers, my 6x9's, and subs. i think my 6x9's are okay but my 5.25's are blown. i need to replace those anyway. im looking to get 6.5's.. got diamond s600 in mind..

4 solo barics? L7's?? somebodies got money huh?! hey, trepid posted up a question about what a farad is. i also want to know so go check it out and answer it if you can. oh and you have 2 yellow caps in the back of the truck? are you using one of those to power the engine or no? i was just going to replace my stock battery with the yellow cap and use that to power the engine as well as my 2 12s

im running both yellow tops under the hood parallel. both are for engine and stereo. i also have a 200 amp alternator. yea well i needed some more money and i got these for real cheap so the w7s went bye bye and the solos came home. i love em.

since i blew my mids, i know i need to replace those but they can wait. i want to get 6x9s but im deciding to go MB Quarts or Infinity Kappas. anybody here heard both and like one over the other?

Archived