i just switched to verizon and was wondering if anyone knows a site that you can get free ringtones from that doesnt have all the extra gay ish, or if theres a program where you can make your own from existing songs. thanks breas

you know you can create your own ringtones...theres a program or something out there, a few of my friends that have verizon sweat the hell outta oh i customized my ringtones blah blah blah....dont download off those ringtone sites because that crap is spam for your phone.

my friend also said myxertones so i checked that out and its pretty schweet. verizon is kinda ghey with ringtones because they want you to buy theirs. but this program you can upload an existing song and take whatever clip. then you download that clip onto your computer, and send it an email to your phone via mypix message. then just save it and apply as ringtone, its really fast and the songs are good quality.

thanks my tatted moderator friend

I was actually wondering about this for a while but never did anything about it. Thanks for solving my problem for me!

Edit: Colter and Ashley, this means we could all call each other for free, cuz we'd be IN network. Oh yeah.

You can also go to phonezoo.com and sign up for free. I do that and I have never received a spam message or anything. Now granted they have a lot of crap on the website to. Sounds and such that are useless but you can find some pretty nice ringtones. I'm a manager for Verizon so I can download all the ringtones I want for free :thumbsup:

Archived