WTB: 84 crx parts

84crx

Just bought an 84 crx for the work commute.

Looking for drivers side headlight/turn signal. Posting pics, not sure what exactly I need but looking to buy the brackets or w/e is used to hold the light/signal in place. The headlight works, but the turn signal is pretty busted up.

Also looking for a fender if the price is right, drivers side.(white preferred)

Also looking for the hood latch mechanism. Mine is wore out and the hood won't stay down.

I am going to look around the local junk yards but if anyone has this stuff email or pm me with price. Thanks.

Edit:If anyone knows of a good website to get used crx parts that info would be appreciated.

picture001nv5.jpg

picture001nv5.e5ed1cb35e.jpg

picture002sz7.jpg

picture002sz7.af5119d33d.jpg

try partstrain.com also if you live around the ohio area i can get you an 85 si with an 1.6 ls motor for 500 bucks the body isnt bad but not good but what your looking for on this crx isnt bad at all

Ya looked on there, 110 for a fender, not too bad but other than the small chunk missing the fender is fine, was just lookin for a cheap replacement if I could get one. I haven't looked very close at where the light/signal mounts, is it just direct to the body or is there a bracket / housing they mount to?

Ya looked on there, 110 for a fender, not too bad but other than the small chunk missing the fender is fine, was just lookin for a cheap replacement if I could get one. I haven't looked very close at where the light/signal mounts, is it just direct to the body or is there a bracket / housing they mount to?

Are you near Certifit?

NM! They only go back to 88! :(

Archived