Notice a Trend?

CRG7

I locked six threads just now due to the fact that they were:

a. old threads revived for no good reason

b. threads containing flames

OR BOTH.

I do NOT want to see any more of this in this, or any of the forums moderated by me.

not to sound like an ass...but why don't you just let the topics go away again? that way if somebody new has something to say thats relevant to the topic they can. i completely understand the part about flames, and a certain *someone* needs to chill...

not to sound like an ass...but why don't you just let the topics go away again? that way if somebody new has something to say thats relevant to the topic they can. i completely understand the part about flames, and a certain *someone* needs to chill...

they were revived to flame.

if i kept them unlocked, the flaming would continue between the TWO parties.

i understand that they were revived to flame. but what i'm saying is that if they weren't revived to flame, and there was just a simple comment like "wow...nice s2k" then why lock it?

maybe you should have said "any topics brought back from the dead for the sole purpose of flaming will be locks/the flames deleted"

but...maybe i'm wrong, and thats why you're the mod and i'm the regular member. :)

i understand that they were revived to flame. but what i'm saying is that if they weren't revived to flame, and there was just a simple comment like "wow...nice s2k" then why lock it?

maybe you should have said "any topics brought back from the dead for the sole purpose of flaming will be locks/the flames deleted"

but...maybe i'm wrong, and thats why you're the mod and i'm the regular member. :)

if the post has validity, i don't mind an old thread being brought back

if there's no reason for the post (like i said above), it will be locked :crazy:

Archived