Since the WS2 was brought up...

Tubbith

Im thinking about an exhaust on 3.0 CL. I like the way the N1 sounds, but im really not looking for the attention it will bring. Anybody know is the WS2 would sound good on the v6. I attempted to youtube it and couldnt really get a good idea.

Also, if i do decide to get it, should i go with the 60mm inlet or the 80mm? i really dont like the idea of a 90mm outlet which is all i seem to be able to find with the 60mm inlet. but then again, this is based of the way the N1 sounds with those measurements. How much difference do the measurements make in the way the WS2 sounds?

I have only seen one Accord V6 with a huge fart can exhaust, I expected it to be loud, but instead somehow the V6 had a more subdued tone, think Chevrolet Corsica V6. I can't imagine the J30 would be that much different. I think it's the exhaust manifold, the stock pipe length isn't symetrical and results in the puttering, I figure since one header is closer to the tailpipe than the other.

Archived