COIL OVERS

I need to find a cheap pair of coil overs, lowering kit, drop kit, for my 93 ford ranger xlt because the douch bags that had it before me cut the springs so i want to drop it right...im on a budget of like $230 bucks so anything cheap would be nice, dosent have to be top notch cause im selling the truck so im not dumping to much into it...Thanks :thumbsup:

If you'll selling it why put anything into it? I mean I understand if its so bad that people wouldnt want to buy it because of the cut springs but if its driveable fine why bother?

well it bottoms out on every dip and bump so i just want to fix it all for a cheap price and when people test drive it they'll notice it and not want it...and i was thinking more of the domestic issue cause itsa ford and not thinking about the supension forum...please forgive me :)

Thats all I was asking I mean if its going to hamper you selling it then sounds like a good idea. I'll stop spamming away cause Im not a truck guy. IMO check ebay though anythings better than cut stock springs im sure.

Archived