For Sale: 17" Motegi F15 rims and tires

LancerOzRally35

I have a set of 17inch Motegi F15 rims in silver, with nankang tires. They havent even been on my car for a week. Selling becaus ei'm getting them in 18's! they are 4 lug universal(4 x 100, 4 x 4.5) I paid 1250 brand new for these! I'm only asking 1050shipped!!!!obo They will be shipped with ups and take a week to get to u!!! I accept paypal!! to view a pic go to motegi's website, i woudl post one but i cant find my camera cord!

thanks

john

sorry i just figured if i posted in each forum i someone woudl notice it them, cause i need these sold asap!

What a moron. If peoplke want to see whats for sale, they go to the classifieds.

Hey man he's not a moron just cause he's in a hurry to sell his rims. Ha. Wen I was your age I talked crap to the world, now I'm just a chiller. You'll see soon enough that acted like your a hardass gets you know except on the train to reality when somebody beats the fawk outta your "hard ass!" Anyways, just cool your gangsta walk and talk the Scarface, stop calling people who are probably ten times better than you names and I bet you'll score a lot more friends; cause maybe then everyone will think of you other than just thinking your a punk ass lying kid. See how everyone else on here but you is friends?!?!? Did you ever think maybe you started out a little wrong? Now, I know you're just going to have a little quirp to say about my post here but that's fine. If your not mature enough or smart enough to have a reasonable remark then nobody should waste their time with you at all. Here's the real test: Respond to this in an adult manner and see if your mature enough. I'm not saying all this to be cocky, I just wanna see it, I'm sure everyone else would too...... :mellow:

Hey man he's not a moron just cause he's in a hurry to sell his rims. Ha. Wen I was your age I talked crap to the world, now I'm just a chiller. You'll see soon enough that acted like your a hardass gets you know except on the train to reality when somebody beats the fawk outta your "hard ass!" Anyways, just cool your gangsta walk and talk the Scarface, stop calling people who are probably ten times better than you names and I bet you'll score a lot more friends; cause maybe then everyone will think of you other than just thinking your a punk ass lying kid. See how everyone else on here but you is friends?!?!? Did you ever think maybe you started out a little wrong? Now, I know you're just going to have a little quirp to say about my post here but that's fine. If your not mature enough or smart enough to have a reasonable remark then nobody should waste their time with you at all. Here's the real test: Respond to this in an adult manner and see if your mature enough. I'm not saying all this to be cocky, I just wanna see it, I'm sure everyone else would too...... :mellow:

1. Yes he is when he post it in 5 forums. I was in a hurry to sell my wheels, but I didn't whore them out in 5 forums.

2. You still talk crap.

3. I never said I was a hard ass. I just say whats on my mind.

4. Talk the Scarface? Thats a gangster movie and you're telling me to cool my gangsta walk? I don't even act like a stunna.

5. I already have enough friends. I don't want to make friends over the internet with ricers.

If your not mature enough or smart enough to have a reasonable remark then nobody should waste their time with you at all.

joecollins2 Posted: Jun 21 2003, 8:41 AM

Your not even worth my time dubass. If I cared enough to really punk you out I'd go find that crap but I don't. You're a punk ass kid who thinks he knows crap. That's all!

Looks like you're the king at that.

7. Troll.

EDIT: Wow, you're really mature.

joecollins2 Posted: Jun 26 2003, 9:31 AM 

Group: Member

Member No.: 1909

Location: SuperStreetRX7's Momma's Room! UGH UGH! TAKE IT WHORE!

Don't you have a LS/VTEC building shop to run versus wasting your time on little punk asses like me?

Yep as I thought.... Shut up bitch! Aww you you don't like my location?? Here, I'll move. Now I'm knee deep in bush hunting beaver. How's that?

You ask me to reply in a mature fashion, which I did. Then you come at me with this? OWNED

Yeah okay that was perfect! In your version of mature you answered my questions. Thanks! Thank you for letting you immaturity shine through! I really do appreciate that! When I read your posts I think of how good of person I really am cause I'm not a 15 yar old bitch who thinks I know everything. That's just fine. Anyways, thank you very much!!

:D

First off i'm not a frackign moron. Second off you could probally never run or own the business i do. Thrid i posted them in a few forums cause more peopel would read it, Big F'n deal its a damn forum. So what the hell do u care if i posted it a 100 times all over the place. Also i bet your Ls/Vtec whatever u have couldnt even come close to runing with my cars. now who's owned BITCH?

I really hope your not f*cking talking to me?!?!

I was the one that said you weren't a moron. If you're not talking to me use the quote button and bring down what the person you're talking about did.

If you are talking to me you can fawk off right now. Yeah nothign can keep up with OZ Rally Lancer's, They don't keep up, they just blow on by. Let me quess your 120 horse "rally" car's yellow?? Didn't you ever hear yellow screams small weiner?!!? Not that I care. My car's get bitches.

hey dude i think i must have misunderstood u. so sorry bout that! also my oz lancer is not yellow, its white! plus i pushing almost 300 horses out of it. Its has alot more balls then a stock one. So please do forgive me on that comment i totaly forgot who said what and was talkign to the kid that called me a moron!

SuperStreetRX7 - Don't you have a LS/VTEC building shop to run versus wasting your time on little punk asses like me?

i was getitng pissed so i thoguht that said he owned one. so hope u can forgive, but we shoudl race sometime a bet u'll be very suprised at my Lancer.

Archived