NRG quick release

SNooPYjdm

i just ordered a momo steering wheel with nrg hb and quick release...was wondering if anyone had any experience with them n if the install is difficult...ive never changed out a steering wheel before but i would assume its not to hard...

• 2 weeks later...

well it came i got everything installed i like it alot install was easy...i liked how u get to pick the color of the quick relese i got the red one..the wheel comes off pretty simple and goes on with ease would recomend to anyone who is interested in geting a quick relese setup ordered it from weaksauceparts.com they had great customer service and pretty quick shipping :thumbsup: if anyone is interested in pics just let me know and ill post some

• 5 weeks later...
cuz i want one lol idk i know a couple ppl who cars got stolen recently and any extra security other than an alarm will help..

Seriously, your going to walk around with your steering wheel? If you're worried about security, you have to admit, it is more likely to attract theives interested in grabing a MOMO steering wheel than it is to deter break-ins.

Seriously, your going to walk around with your steering wheel? If you're worried about security, you have to admit, it is more likely to attract theives interested in grabing a MOMO steering wheel than it is to deter break-ins.

not really dont walk around with it...i usually just bring it in my house at night not usually when im just driving around..and with it, it just makes it that little bit more difficult for someone to break in and drive away...plus it looks good it wasnt all just for security

Archived