Electric fan?

hondakid360

I was wondering if the alternator had to be in for the stock fan to work in a 87 crx. Not sure if the year matters on this question.

Also, how much does the electric fan help to keep the engine cool?

• 3 weeks later...
I was wondering if the alternator had to be in for the stock fan to work in a 87 crx. Not sure if the year matters on this question.

Also, how much does the electric fan help to keep the engine cool?

I replaced my radiator a while ago and it seems the fan never works but I'm running a opt. temp.

I've changed my alternator a FEW times(not built like they use to be) and never had an effect on my fan.

Which did you change?? the fan or alt, and onto what?

I replaced my radiator a while ago and it seems the fan never works but I'm running a opt. temp.

I've changed my alternator a FEW times(not built like they use to be) and never had an effect on my fan.

Which did you change?? the fan or alt, and onto what?

Where are you getting your alternators from? :crazy:

Where are you getting your alternators from? :crazy:

Apparently from a store(Krapan) that offers lifetime warranties for alternators and I know why!!! This is one of the reasons I stopped washing my engine. Pain in the but to hae to wrap it in plastic all the time!!!

Archived