video hosting

i remembe slow hb saying something about he needed a site to host his videos so he could upload them...right?

Great host for anykind of video:

ww2.kraan.net

i came across that on dtmpower.net and thought i would post it up so you could find it and show us your vid's. :)

any website can put any subdomain name they want. www is just the standard but if a company wants to put images.hondaforums.com or eatmyshorts.google.com or ww2.yahoo.com, they can.

Oh, and I think www.imagestation.com hosts videos. Not sure if you can link them though.

any website can put any subdomain name they want. www is just the standard but if a company wants to put images.hondaforums.com or eatmyshorts.google.com or ww2.yahoo.com, they can.

Oh, and I think www.imagestation.com hosts videos. Not sure if you can link them though.

Imagestation has members with videos in their accounts. However, I don't think they do anymore cause I can't find anyway to upload em!

Archived